Should you not be satisfied with any of our services, we encourage you to let us know. If you are not comfortable doing so, or this does not achieve the desired result please reach out to our complaints committee. You can reach this committee by sending an e-mail to If your complaint has not been resolved satisfactorily, depending on the type of complaint, various options are open to you, all notwithstanding your right to institute civil proceedings.

 Regarding our lawyers you can issue disciplinary complaints with the dean of the bar association of Amsterdam.